|The Veeam Backup and Replication v11: Architecture and Design (VBRv11AD) course is for Professional Service Consultants as well as System Administrators who wish to qualify as a Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA). The course covers the architecture and design of the Veeam Availability Suite™ and is based on best practices from Veeam Solution Architects.|
The target audience for this course is Veeam administrators who want to qualify as recognized IT architects for the Veeam Availability Suite,
specifically Veeam Platinum ProPartners and Veeam Accredited Service Partners (VASPs).
As part of the certification requirements.
This course is designed for those who have already completed the three-day training (BR910) VMCE Standard.
- System Engineers/Administrators
- Backup /Virtualization Administrators
- Solution Architects/Consultants
|Solid basic knowledge of virtualization, backup and recovery.
Participation in the three-day Veeam v11 Configuration & Management (BR910) training course or
Participation in the five-day training course Veeam v11 (VMCE) incl. Storage Connection (BR918).|
|Your competencies upon completion of the Veeam Backup and Replication v11: Architecture and Design (VBRv11AD) course in combination with the VMCE Standard Certification:
Upon successful completion of both the VASv11CM and VBRv11AD courses and their exams, you may call yourself a "Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)" and use the corresponding logo.
- Maximize your expertise in consulting/professional services for the Veeam Availability Suite.
- Foundation to qualify as a VMCA and meet some certification requirements for Platinum ProPartners and Veeam Accredited Service Partners (VASPs).
- Widely recognized reputation that comes with the comprehensive expertise of the highest technical Veeam certification level.
- Optimal foundation for personal career development.
You can take the exam after the course at a Pearson VUE test center. Info about registration as well as the exam can be found here. It consists of 50 questions (English, takes about 90 minutes).
For further practice, the LABS will be available for 10 business days after the course.
|duration: 2 days|
price: 1650,- Euro + VAT
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request|
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- Analyze an existing environment
- Discovering relevant metrics
- Discovering assumptions and risks
- Identifying complexity in an environment
- Conceptual design
- Review scenarios and data from the discovery phase
- Identify logical object groups
- Create tables of business and technical requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks
- Review infrastructure data
- Create high level designs and data flows
- Logical design
- Align critical VBR components and functions with requirements
- Create logical groups
- Components and their relationship to logical groups
- Aggregating components into logical groups
- Compute components
- Physical design
- Convert logical design into physical design
- Hardware sizing
- Creating a list of physical Veeam backup components
- Implementation and control
- Verify the physical design
- Reviewing the application
- Describe the architect's constraints to the implementation team
- Provide guidance on how to handle implementation specifics related to the design
- Validation and iteration
- Provide a framework for testing and design
- Further development and design